2017 RULES AND REGULATIONS
Alhambra RV Park is a private park
1. Fees must be paid in advance.
2. Unpaid Fees, unauthorized, or abandoned motor homes, RVs, or vehicles will be towed away at owner’s expense. Please contact us for more information.
3. We accept cash, Montana personal checks with proper ID, and credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
4. Check out time is 12:00 PM.
5. Please contact the office to arrange for a late departure. Failure to do so may result in additional charges.
6. There is an additional charge for the use of electric heaters or other high electrical demand appliances in your unit. We do not include these charges in the Fees. Determination of high demand electrical appliances is solely at the discretion of Alhambra RV Park management. Help keep our rates low by being honest about your electrical use. Additional charges for high demand appliances are $5.00 per appliance per day.
1. Visitors are allowed as long as they comply with these rules and regulations.
2. It is your responsibility to inform them of such.
3. All overnight visitors must register at the office.
4. Any visitor who does not follow these rules and regulations will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
5. Visitor day use per car $25.00.
6. Extra Person $5.00 per day.
AT YOUR CAMPSITE
Everyone is expected to keep their site clean and orderly
1. All trash should be bagged and brought to the dumpster. There is no trash pickup at your site.
2. Bears and other animals, though uncommon, are present in the area. We highly recommend keeping all food and beverages in sealed containers.
3. All water lines must be free of any leaks.
4. All sewer connections must include a sealed connecter. Do not allow waste water to be discharged anywhere but authorized dump sites. Failure to do so may result in additional charges.
5. Alcoholic beverages are allowed only at your site.
6. No clotheslines.
7. Alhambra RV is an environmentally sensitive natural water shed. No washing of vehicles or RV units is permitted. Please prevent any detergents or other chemicals from entering the Prickly Pear stream.
8. Due to noise, generators are only to be used during emergencies. Oil changes and other such types of vehicle maintenance are not allowed. Minor repairs should be authorized with management before performed. We may offer to help if we have the time.
9. If there are any problems or damages at your site please inform us immediately.
10. Fishing is allowed with an appropriate license only. All limits and regulations are your responsibility.
11. Campfires must be within provided fire rings. No trash burning is allowed. Wood must be from a local supply to prevent contamination or pest infestation. Please extinguish your campfire whenever it is not attended.
1. No loud music.
2. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
3. Outside RV flood lights should not to be left on after 9:00 PM. Indicator and low intensity lights are allowed.
4. Attend children at all times. Please respect your fellow camper’s space. Do not allow your children or animals to cross another’s camper space without permission.
1. Pit bulls, Rottweilers, and other aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park.
2. Pets must be on a hand held leash of less than 6 feet any time they are outside.
3. Everyone is expected to clean up after their pet and dispose of it properly (bagged and in the dumpster). If we clean up after your pet, we will charge you $10.00.
4. Do not chain your pet outside or leave it unattended inside, especially if it tends to bark excessively or be disruptive to your neighbors.
5. If you must leave your pet inside your trailer, please notify the office and leave a phone number where you can be contacted in case of a power outage or other emergency.
TREES & WILDLIFE
1. Do not swim, or throw things into the creek.
2. Do not allow children to play near the creek without supervision.
3. There are deer, and other wildlife that you may see in the park. Do not feed or harm any wildlife in this park. It is illegal to approach or feed wildlife.
4. If an animal is bothering you please notify the office.
5. It is not allowed to hang hammocks or clotheslines.
DRIVING AND PARKING
1. The speed limit is 5MPH
2. Please watch for children, pets and wildlife.
3. Drive on the roads only.
4. Do not use pull-thru spaces for short cuts.
5. Park in your own area or assigned spot. 1 vehicle and 1 RV are allowed per site. Additional parking is available.
6. Do not park in open spaces without prior office approval.
7. Do not park or drive through the grass.
8. Visitor parking is by the office and next to the dumpster.
9. Single lane roads allow two-way traffic in areas. Check the road ahead before entering. If another vehicle is approaching, right away is given to the vehicle entering the park.
1. One of our bathrooms is located at the front of the park and the second bathroom is located at the back of the park.
2. The bathrooms are cleaned with antibacterial cleaners for your protection.
3. If there are any problems please let us know immediately.
4. Trash from bathroom use may be put in the bathroom trash cans. Please do not use for your regular RV trash
Children are not allowed to use these facilities without adult supervision.
Any damages will be the responsibility of the parents or supervising adult.
Absolutely no use of firearms, explosives, drugs, or fireworks are allowed in the park. Firearms for hunting or other legal activities should be appropriately licensed, unloaded, and stored. Failure to do so may result in being asked to immediately leave the park without a refund.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES
We reserve the right to refuse to accept further Fees from any person who fails to comply with these rules and regulations and may request that their space be vacated immediately. There will be no refunds.